Saturday, June 12, 2010
If you haven't received any offers yet. Here are some tips to get advertisers to notice your blog.
1) Make sure the pricing settings on your blog are competitive.
2) Add a compelling description to your blog.
3) Add a site wide disclosure policy to your blog which will allow you to accommodate both site-wide and in post disclosure. Once you have a disclosure policy page hosted on your blog, change the settings on the edit blog page for disclosure type to 'Site wide or In post'.
4) Lower the minimum advertiser rating setting on your blog.
5) Allow adult content if you are comfortable with it.
6) Work on the long term goal of increasing your PR and backlink scores by writing compelling content which generates interest and readership.
Once you get your first offer and you submit a post that gets approved, the scores on your blog will change from N/A and that will help even more advertisers find your blog. In order to get that first offer, you might want to lower your pricing and do a cheap post just so you can get the invitation and approval scores on your blog to jump to 100% which will make you stand out in the matches list that advertisers see. After you get your first few posts approved, you can try changing the price on your blog again. But remember, it is an open and competitive marketplace. Play with the numbers until you find what is right for you.
These tips was posted by Priscilla an official rep of IZEA.
Also, another big issues that advertisers have with bloggers is the lack of fluency in English. Many advertisers are unwilling to accept posts with grammar and spelling errors.
So, if English is not your first language and you have a Wordpress blog, you may want to check out this plug in to help with spelling and grammar issues.
from Carri an Employee of IZEA
Try to visit this forum http://help.izea.com/izea/products/izea_payperpostv40 for more interesting tips.
In addition to these tips, you must have a domain name. I can say that my blog "My Life in Holland" earns more than my other blog. My blog "Me in the Dutch Society" is a freehosted blog. Advertisers like only hosted blog or blog with its domain name. Furthermore, do not use JUMP BREAK in your post like Continue Reading, Read more...etc. Advertisers want to see the whole post and links in one page.