Wednesday, July 21, 2010
<em><a href="http://www.blogginghobby.net/"><img src="http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/ariesfaith_2010/women-computer2-1.jpg"/></a></em>
1. Look for a picture that you want to use as badge. It could be your own picture or a caricature from the net. Download it.
2. Resize the picture using the PHOTOBUCKET, preferably 100x100 or 125x 125 pixels
3. Save it. Get the HTML code of the picture that you have resized.
<a href="http://s889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/ariesfaith_2010/?action=view¤t=women-computer2-1.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/ariesfaith_2010/women-computer2-1.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
4. The code highlighted in blue must be replaced by your BLOG URL. The code in red must be deleted.
5. Your new code looks like this:
<a href="http://www.blogginghobby.net/"><img src="http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/ariesfaith_2010/women-computer2-1.jpg" ></a>
6. Go to your blog DESIGN, click add gadget and HTML/Jave Script and paste the new code. Do not save yet.
7. Click HERE. Erase the code except these <em> <em>
8. Paste your HTML code in between and click ENCODE.
9. Copy this code and paste below the first code you have pasted on the HTML.
10. Then you have to make a scrollbar. Copy the code below and insert this between the two codes.
<div style="WIDTH: 130px; HEIGHT: 90px; OVERFLOW: auto"><table style="HEIGHT: 200px" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tbody><tr><td><ul>
11. Then click SAVE.