Monday, September 19, 2011
1. Don't imagine you can change a man - unless he's in diapers.
2. What do you do if your boyfriend walks-out? You shut the door.
3. Never let your man's mind wander - it's too little to be out alone.
4. Men are all the same - they just have different faces, so that you can tell them apart.
5. Definition of a bachelor; a man who has missed the opportunity to make some woman miserable.
6. Women don't make fools of men - most of them are the do-it-yourself types.
7. Best way to get a man to do something, is to suggest they are too old for it.
8. If you want a committed man, look in a mental hospital.
9. The children of Israel wandered around the desert for 40 years. Even in biblical times, men wouldn't ask for directions.
10. If he asks what sort of books you're interested in, tell him checkbooks.
Sad to say, all men are created equal...
Which one do you like?
I like no. 10. Since I do not like reading, thus I would prefer a bundle of checkbooks. I would tell my daughter to go for a guy with checkbooks then she will be financially secured. LOL!